We buy the best local vegetables and butcher our own local ranch meats, and prepare them in traditional methods in hopes of pairing perfectly with a pint of beer, which was made with the same intention.
Our menu isn't tied to any one cuisine. It is tied to ingredients. We serve true American food -meaning any technique from anywhere in the world. We try to showcase the finest qualities of the ingredients that come to us through whatever technique best suits them.
We work with an amazing network of producers who help to make sure that we get the absolute best that our region has to offer.
Along with our guild of syndicated partners we form a very special local food system -raising livestock, grains and vegetables, processing, making and distributing meats, vegetables, beers. And, ultimately making you a fantastic dinner with superb beers to enjoy.
We hope you will come and join us sometime soon.
We are humbled to have received some recognition for our work:
- We were awarded the title of PORTLAND'S BEST HAMBURGER in an overall bracket contest, city-wide this year!
- We were also named Portland's best taproom, by Willamette Week!
- Our brunch is recognized as one of the best brunches in Portland by Portland Monthly
- We were slotted as the 41st best restaurant in Portland in this years' Restaurant Guide
- The Oregonian consistently names us as one of the best restaurants in Portland